Friday, March 6, 2009

Good news for Joey

I just got this e-mail and wanted to share it with you.
Dear Michael and Kate,

As I write this I have tears in my eyes ... Joey the Sheltie has a home ... I can not thank you enough for your time and efforts in getting the word out for this incredible dog.

Since we last spoke Joey has gained weight and with the extra attention he is getting around a little better than when he first came to us.

The other day he actually lifted one of his rear legs to do a big boy pee. OK, that's probably too much info, but it's a big deal if all of your legs are deformed.

Thank you again!

Joan Vercruse
Vice President, Animal Rescue League
Here's the original story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joey has a new home? That is indeed wonderful news! What a cutie, who deserves much love.

Susan