Saturday, April 5, 2008

Somewhat lazy Saturday


Some technical problems prevented my friend Bill and me from working on his documentary about the making of the movie "A Christmas Story" this morning, so I actually was able to get some grocery and other kinds of shopping done.

I came home a few minutes ago and decided it was the perfect sunny spring day to clean off the patio furniture (thanks again, Sandy!) and have a cup of tea outside while Kate snoozed.

A click of the cell phone, plus a wireless laptop, and viola (as we say in Texas), you can see Kate in all her glory.

I might just be spending more time on the patio than she will over the next few months.

2 comments:

leeja62 said...

Ah, Kate looks so cute. --- Jenny Lee

Michael Woyton said...

Thanks, Jenny.

Moments after that blog was posted I was summoned to work on the documentary.

Such is my lot in life.