Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ferrets in the house




Deb from Hyde Park, N.Y., writes:
How about doing somethin on ferrets? They are the third most popular pets in the US today. They make the greatest pets. They learn to come to their name and sit up and beg, and many have taught their ferrets a lot more! It would be good if more exposure was given to ferrets so people wouldn't think of them as rats! Here are pics of my current two ferrets, Gracie, a black sable, and Shakespeare, a silver. Thanks for reading this.

You're welcome and thanks for sending in the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ferrets are very interesting & enjoyable, but I think they're illegal. Why is this? What is the rationale?

Anonymous said...

I love ferrets, I grew up with one and ever since I have been in love with ferrets...I have never heard that they are illegal...I don't know where that information comes from because so many people have them. They are fun and so very playful, plus, they are just like a cat and a dog combined...they have that cute cat like look and slyness, but they have the friendliness of a puppy...I just love ferrets! :)