Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Happy Kate?

So just now I'm sitting on the couch after a long day, checking emails, trying to find more fodder for this blog. We never sleep.

Kate, however, is sleeping soundly at the other end (on the specially provided sheet so as to minimize the shedding).

Sometimes she "chases rabbits" while fast asleep. I had a dog-park friend down in the city who, the first time her pooch did the running and yipping in place, thought she was having a seizure and took her to the vet.

Well, Kate isn't chasing rabbits; she is wagging her tail. A lot. Really wagging it.

Nothing makes me smile more.

She's a happy puppy, even in her dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! I'm a new pseudo dog owner (meaning I've moved in with my boyfriend and his dog :-) what sheets to minimize shedding? Where can I get those?

Michael Woyton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Woyton said...

There are not special magical sheets that will make your dog shed less — unfortunately. Wouldn't THAT be great? I simply meant I cover her end of the couch with an old sheet so that Kate's hairs don't get on that end. However, you should see the rug in front of the couch. Maybe I should just cover everything with sheets!